- Detects combustible gases in LEL and/or volume percentage range, oxygen, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, ammonia, chlorine, VOCs, and many others depending upon sensor configuration.
- Rugged overmolded polycarbonate housing provides unsurpassed durability, including ability to survive 10-ft. (3m) drop; IP65-certified.
- Field-proven integral pump provides consistent gas flow, eliminating concerns of externally-attached components.
- High performance XCell Sensors last longer:
- Typical life greater than 4 years for combustible, O2, CO/H2S, SO2, CO/NO2 and CO (high concentration) sensors.
- Typical life greater than 3 years for NH3 and Cl2 sensors.
- Most sensor response and clear times <15 seconds.
- Less calibration gas used:
- Requires about half of test gas typically used for calibration and bump tests.
- Rapid bump test gives results in less than 10 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds for most common sensor configurations.
- MotionAlert feature option tells others that user has become immobile.
- InstantAlert feature provides manual alarm to alert others as to a potentially hazardous situation.
- PID option allows for accurate, reliable VOC response with programmable reference factors.
- Large buttons and bright display provide easy operation, even when users wear gloves.
- Exclusive end-of-sensor warning cautions users when unit’s sensor nears end-of-life.
- Versatile MSA Link™ Software allows users to transmit data to a computer.
- Compatible with GALAXY® GX2 Test System and MSA Link Pro Software for fleet management.
- Wireless bluetooth included standard.
Portable Gas Detector Altair 5X
The ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector is capable of measuring up to 6 gases simultaneously and is now available with integrated PID sensor for VOC detection. Driven by advanced MSA XCell® Sensor Technology, the ALTAIR 5X Gas Detector delivers faster response time, better stability, accuracy, longer service life, and cost savings over the life of the instrument.
|Drop test||3 m|
|Housing||Rugged rubberized armor|
|Weight||453 g (without belt clip, PID, or IR sensor)|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||16,9 x 8,9 x 4,2 cm without belt clip , PID or IR sensor|
|Audible alarm||> 95 dB (typical)|
|Visual alarm||2 ultra-bright LEDs on top|
|MotionAlert & InstantAlert||Standard|
|Display||High contrast monochrome or colour display; PID version available with color display only|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ION or AA alkaline|
|Run time||>20 hours run time @ room temperature|
|Charging time||<= 6 hours|
|Humidity||15-90% RH non condensing|
|Data log||(Adjustable) average of 200 hours (at 1-minute intervals)|
|Event log||Standard 1000 events|
|Standard warranty||3-year including LEL/O2/CO/H2S/NO2/SO2 XCell Sensors and IR Sensors; NH3 and Cl2 XCell Sensors 2 years; other sensors: 1 year|
Portable Gas Detectors
|9514.501||ALTAIR 5X Multigas Detector|
|9514.500-03||ALTAIR 5X PORTABLE GAS DETECTOR W/XCELL SENSOR FOR NH3|
|9514.500-04||ALTAIR 5X PORTABLE GAS DETECTOR W/SENSOR FOR CO2|
|9514.501-02||ALTAIR 5X PORTABLE GAS DETECTOR W/XCELL SENSORS FOR O2, CO, H2S, SO2, CH5.|
|9514.500-53||CYLINDER TYPE 2AL 34 LT – 50PPM NH3 IN N2|
|9514.500-54||FLOW REGULATOR FOR EXOTIC GAS (NH3, ETC.)|
|9514.500-55||CYLINDER TYPE 8AL 1,45% CH4, 15% O2, 60PPM CO, 20 PPM SO2, CO2|
|9514.500-56||QUICK COUPLING ADAPTER FOR ATEX SAMPLING LINES|
|9514.501-01||FLEXIBLE SAMPLING SONDE L=30CM X ALTAIR 5X|